Who acknowledges the donations of my supporters?
Team Hole in the Wall will send receipts for all donations. Online donations made through the Team will be acknowledged with a receipt via e-mail. Offline donations (i.e., checks) should be collected by the participant and entered on his/her personal page toward his/her fundraising goal. The donors will receive acknowledgements after the checks have been mailed to the Team office.
Is my information secure?
Yes. Blackbaud, the company responsible for housing and maintaining the Team Hole in the Wall site has made every effort to protect your information. They use industry-standard techniques to make sure that your credit card information, passwords and personal information travel securely over the Internet. Team Hole in the Wall also strictly believes in the privacy of its constituents and ensures that any information you provide remains confidential.
How do I raise money?
It’s easy and fun to raise money for a good cause. Start by emailing your family, friends and co-workers from your Team Hole in the Wall Headquarters (My HQ) and a link will automatically bring your contacts back to your fundraising page. From here, your contacts can make a secure credit card donation to support your goal.
You can also collect checks payable to Team Hole in the Wall from your contacts, enter the donor and donation information via your Headquarters, and then mail them to Team Hole in the Wall, c/o The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, 555 Long Wharf Drive, New Haven, CT 06511 (make sure you include your name).
A few friendly reminders to your contacts will most likely be necessary and don’t forget to ask your company about its matching gift program.
The Team Hole in the Wall staff is also here to support you with fundraising tips and ideas. We will put you on the path to success and help you have fun while helping us serve more children and families battling serious illness than ever before.
What should I do if I receive offline donations (e.g., checks)?
In order for the donation amounts to appear in your total right away, you may enter the donations online by going to your Headquarters.
- Click on Enter Offline Donations (under My To Do List)
- Click the "Enter Pledge" gray button
- Complete the form and click "Submit" to complete your entry.
- Then mail all checks, made payable to Team Hole in the Wall to Team Hole in the Wall, c/o The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, 555 Long Wharf Drive, New Haven, CT 06511. Your full name, as the Team Hole in the Wall participant, should be written in the memo section of the checks.
- Please do not send cash.
- If you have received cash, please write one check for the total amount of cash donations received and mail it, with the donor's name, home address, and email address, to the address referred to above.